When you run internet explorer on windows to browse a web page for the first time, it will always popup a block dialog window to let you decide whether trust the website or not. But there is an option that can let you disable this security block dialog. This article will tell you how to use it to turn off the block dialog.
1. How To Turn Off Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration On Windows.
- Click the Windows start icon on the windows bottom left corner.
- Then click the Server Manager button.
- Click the Local Server item on the server manager window left panel.
- Then you can find the IE Enhanced Security Configuration item on the right panel.
- If the above item’s value is on, then click the on link to popup the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration window.
- Check the Off radio button on the popup dialog window for Administrator or other Users.
- Click the OK button to save the settings.
- Now when you browse a web page URL in the internet explorer, it will not popup the block window.