When you use a MacBook Pro to develop iOS application, you may find the screen is not big enough, so the better way is to mirror your MacBook Pro’s screen to an external monitor, this can make your eyes relax and healthy. This article will tell you how to mirror your MacBook Pro’s screen to an external monitor.
1. Mirror MacBook Pro’s Screen To External Monitor.
- The first step is to check the hardward ports on your macbook, and find correct cables that can connect your macbook to the external monitor.
- Then start macOS.
- Click System Preferences icon on bottom docker bar, then click Displays icon.
- Click Arrangement tab in the top navigator bar.
- Check the Mirror Displays checkbox in the Built-in Display popup dialog.
- Close the popup dialog, now your MacBook screen has been mirrored to the external monitor.