I create a WordPress website using the Astra theme. And I add some menus to the website. When I browse the website from a web browser on a desktop computer, all the menus can be seen correctly. But when I browse the website from a web browser on a mobile device, it will not show the menus on the web page as expected. This article will tell you how to fix this issue.
1. How To Fix WordPress Astra Theme Mobile Menu Not Showing Issue.
- The reason for this issue is the WordPress Astra theme 3.3.0 changed the Mobile Menu to a separate option.
- So if you want to show the menus on the mobile webpage, you should turn on this option first.
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard using the administrator account.
- Click the Appearance —> Menus item on the dashboard page’s left side.
- On the page’s right side Menu Settings section, check the checkbox Off-Canvas Menu.
- Click the Save Menu button to save the above settings.
- Now when you browse your website page on a mobile web browser, all the menus can be seen and clicked correctly.