When I use sublime text editor to edit a text file and save it in Windows 10, it popup below dialog which shows Unable to save file error, Access is denied. This article will tell you how to fix it.
1. Fix Windows 10 Unable To Save File Error Access Is Denied Steps.
- Search text sublime in windows search box besides the bottom start button.
- Right click the Sublime Text application item, click Run as administrator menu item.
- Click Yes button in next popup dialog, now you will run sublime text 3 in administrator role.
- Open the text file in sublime text and edit it.
- Click File —> Save button to save it. Now you can find the save action success.