Recently I want to install the google chrome web browser on a windows server using internet explorer, when I open the google chrome download page in internet explorer, I found the Download Chrome button can not be clicked, this article will tell you how to fix this issue. This issue also happens when you want to download other software such as Firefox, or Opera.
1. How To Fix Cannot Download Chrome Using Internet Explorer In Windows.
- My windows server is windows server 2012 R2.
- Right-click the Windows start icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then click the Control Panel menu item on the popup menu list to open the control panel window.
- Click the Network and Internet link in the control panel.
- Click the Internet Options link to open the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Security tab on the window top area.
- In the Security level for this zone section, change the Allowed levels for this zone value to Medium.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
- Now when you start the internet explorer and open the google chrome download page, you can find the Download Chrome button can be clicked now.