I install VMWare fusion in my mac book pro and use it to manage Windows, Linux virtual machines normally. But when I upgrade the macOS version to Mojave and start the VMWare fusion guest OS, I find that the keyboard and mouse are not working properly as normal. This article will tell you how to resolve this issue
1. Resolve VMWare Fusion Keyboard / Mouse Not Working Steps.
- In MacOS, click System Preferences —> Security & Privacy icon.
- Then it opens the Security & Privacy dialog. Click Accessibility in the left panel then click the lock icon at the bottom left corner to enable edit mode, you need to input the administrator user name and password.
- After that, click the plus icon on the right panel to browse and add the application ( the /Applications/VMware Fusion in this example ) which is allowed to control this computer.
- Do not forget to check the checkbox before it.
- Now go back to VMware fusion guest os, you can find the keyboard and mouse can be used now.