When you develop an android app and test the app on your mobile phone, you may want to mirror the android device screen to your working machine like Mac or PC. In that way, you can operate the android phone on the Mac or PC monitor instead of touch the mobile device screen repeatedly. This can save your time and improve working performance and even protect your neck from cervical spondylopathy.
Another case that needs to mirror the android screen to Mac or PC is that if you can not access websites such as quora.com in Mac or PC, and the quora android app can be used, so by mirroring the app screen to machine monitor can resolve this issue. This article will tell you how to mirror your android device screen to Mac or PC monitor.
1. Install Vysor.
- Vysor is one software that can mirror your android device screen to Mac or PC, so first, you need to install it to your machine.
- Download Vysor that matches your OS.
- After download, double click the download file to install it, the process is easy enough.
2. Mirror Android Device Screen To Mac or PC Monitor.
- Connect android device to Mac / PC use a USB line.
- Enable USB debugging mode in the android device. You can read the article How To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Android Device
- Open Vysor application, it will scan the connected Android device if there has.
- If you find the error message No devices found. Make sure Android USB Debugging is enabled on Vysor Choose a device page. You should check whether your android device’s USB debug mode has been enabled correctly or not.
- Then open Vysor again after reenable USB debug mode in the android device. You can find the android device in the Vysor software Choose a device page.
- Click the green View button, it will prompt a window that will show the android device screen, you can interact with the android device there.