When I push my local commits to the remote repository use the Sourcetree, I get an error message which said An item with the same key has already been added. After I read the error message carefully, I finally find a way to fix this error.
1. Below Is The Detailed Error Message.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags origin master:master fatal: ArgumentException encountered. An item with the same key has already been added. fatal: ArgumentException encountered. An item with the same key has already been added. Pushing to https://******abc-code.git To https://*******-code.git ! [rejected] master -> master (non-fast-forward) error: failed to push some refs to 'https://******-code.git' hint: Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind hint: its remote counterpart. Integrate the remote changes (e.g. hint: 'git pull ...') before pushing again. hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
1. Fix Git Error An Item With The Same Key Has Already Been Added Steps.
- Click the Fetch icon menu in the Sourcetree to fetch the changes in the remote repository which do not pull to the local machine.
- After that click the Pull icon menu to pull remote repository changes to the local machine.
- Now click the Push icon menu to push local repository changes to the remote repository. Now the error has disappeared.