Ezoic site speed accelerator app provide several functions to improve your web site page load speed by reduce page load time. In short-term this app can reduce your website’s bounce rate and grow up pages / session because of faster page load speed, so in long-term it can give your website more traffic. This article will tell you how to use it correctly.
1. How To Enable Ezoic Site Speed Accelerator On Your Web Site.
- To use ezoic site speed accelerator, you had better disable your WordPress website cache pulgin ( for example WP super cache etc ) at first.
- First register your domaim with ezoic.
- Login to ezoic management dashboard.
- Select a domain at left top corner which you want to enable site speed accelerator ( each domain can has it’s own and different site speed accelerator version ).
- Click Speed icon at top area.
- In SPEED SETTINGS section, turn on Desktop, Mobile, Tablet toggle button.
- Click CREATE VERSION button to create a version.
- Select Recommended in create version popup dialog, all the features under this option are free.
- If you select SiteSpeed+ in create version popup dialog, you need a subscription which is not free. The SiteSpeed+ option provide more functions to improve your website page load speed.
- Click NEXT button then click SAVE button to save the version.
- Click the PREVIEW button in version list to open a new tab to verify that your website run correctly.
- Click ACTIVATE button to activate this version on your website.
- If you want to use SiteSpeed+ features, you can click the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION link at bottom left of version list and pay for one subscription.
2. How To Verify Site Speed Accelerator Take Effect On Your WebSite.
- Go to your domain’s google analytics dashboard and compare two days, two weeks or two months web site traffic.
- After turn on ezoic site speed accelerator, you should find the Pages / Session value grow up and Bounce Rate value drop down in the comparsion.
- But you may find the website traffic drop down at beginning, please be patients wait for one month to see the result.
- After enable ezoic site speed accelerator, when you login to ezoic management dashoard, you will find there add two speed score trends diagrams, one for mobile device the other for desktop.
- You can also go to google page speed insights to see your web page speed scores. Please refer How To Decrease Page Load Time In WordPress to learn how to use google page speed insights.
- FAQs & Info For The Site Speed Accelerator
- Technology And Infrastructure Compatible With Ezoic – hosts, software, cdns, plugins