Sometimes you need to know which bit-version dose your installed Microsoft office software is, then you can download and install additional software such as office language package according to your current office software bit version. In this article, I will tell you how to check whether your installed office software is a 32-bit or 64-bit version software. But it is different for office 2016 and office 2010.
1. Check Installed Office 2016 Software Bit Version Steps.
- Open any Microsoft office software such as excel. Then click the Account menu item at the bottom left.
- Click the About Excel button at the bottom right corner, then it will popup the About Microsoft Excel 2016 window.
- Then you can find the excel bit-version in the window top area for example Microsoft Excel 2016 MSO (16.0.13231.1010) 32-bit.
2. Check Installed Office 2010 Software Bit Version Steps.
- Open the Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- Then click the File —> Help menu item.
- Then you can find the Microsoft Office bit-version ( for example Version 14.0.6023.1000 (32-bit) ) at the right panel below the About Microsoft Word section.