Sometimes you need to know which bit-version dose your installed office software is, then you can download and install additional software such as office language package according to your current office software bit version. In this article i will tell you how to check whether your installed office software is 32-bit or 64-bit version. But it is different for office 2016 and office 2010.
1. Check Installed Office 2016 Software Bit Version Steps.
- Open any Microsoft office software such as excel. Then click Account menu item at bottom left.
- Click About Excel button at bottom right corner, then it will popup About Microsoft Excel 2016 window. Then you can find the bit-version in the window as below picture red circle.
2. Check Installed Office 2010 Software Bit Version Steps.
- Open MS office Word 2010. Then click File —> Help menu item. Then you can find the office bit-version at right panel red circle as below picture.