In previous article i have tell you How To Create Slideshow From Jupyter Notebook, in this article i will introduce a python library RISE to you, with this library, you can create slideshow from the jupyter notebook file easily.
1. Install RISE With PIP.
- First run below command to check whether RISE has been installed or not.
pip show RISE WARNING: Package(s) not found: RISE
- If you get above message, it means that RISE have not been installed. Then run below command to install it.
pip install RISE
- After install it successfully, run below command to check the RISE installation again.
pip show RISE Name: rise Version: 5.6.1 Summary: Reveal.js - Jupyter/IPython Slideshow Extension Home-page: UNKNOWN Author: Damian Avila Author-email: [email protected] License: BSD-3-Clause Location: c:\users\zhaosong\anaconda3\envs\python_example\lib\site-packages Requires: notebook Required-by:
2. Use RISE To Create Jupyter Notebook SlideShow.
- Before you use RISE, you had better restart your jupyter notebook server.
- Then open the jupyter notebook file again, you will see a chart icon at top right of the menu bar.
- Click the chart icon, it will show the slideshow of this jupyter notebook file.
3. Disable And Remove RISE.
- Run below command to disable RISE.
jupyter-nbextension disable rise --py --sys-prefix
- Run below command to remove RISE.
jupyter-nbextension uninstall rise --py --sys-prefix