When you create an iOS app and run it in simulator, you may find that the default app icon in the screen is a grid picture, this is not beautiful. This article will tell you how to change the default iOS app icon to your desired.
1. Change iOS App Icon In Xcode Steps.
- Find an icon image from the internet such as https://icons8.com/ and save the icon image in a local directory. Note: the icon size of iOS 11 must be 120*120 pixels.
- In Xcode project, right click the info.plist file and select Add Files to “project name” menu item.
- Select the iOS app icon image file, and choose Create groups radio button. Click Add button to add it.
- Now the logo.png file has been added into the project, you can see it in left panel project navigator files list.
- Click the info.plist file again to open it. And click the plus button after the Information Property List item to add a new property item. Input Icon files in item key and select Array in item Type column. Expand Icon files item and input the icon image file name in the Value column manually.
- Now when you run the app again, you can see the app use the selected icon in the screen.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)