1. How To Get Image Pixel Size In Windows.
- Open a windows file explorer window.
- Go to the image file saved directory.
- Right-click the black area in the windows explorer window.
- Then click View —> Tiles menu item in the popup menu list.
- Mouse hover on the image file for a while, then you can see a popup tip.
- The popup tip’s first line is the image type, the second line is just the image dimension size in pixels.
- If the popup tip does not show, you can right-click the image file, and then click the Properties menu item in the popup menu list to open the image file properties dialog window.
- Click the Details tab on the top area of the Properties window.
- Then you can get the image dimension pixel size in the Image section of the Details tab window.