When i use Xcode 10.3 to open an old Xcode project, i encounter below error messages. The error message said unable to login with current apple account, and no profiles for the project were found. You can find the error message by click the project name in left Xcode project navigator pane, then click one target in center editor TARGETS list area, then click General tab and scroll down to Signing area. This article will tell you how to fix it.
Below are error messages.
The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account ‘[email protected]’. The login details for account ‘[email protected]’ were rejected. (in target ‘SwiftPromptAlertWhenClickButtonExample’)
No profiles for ‘com.dev2qa.SwiftPromptAlertWhenClickButtonExample’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.dev2qa.SwiftPromptAlertWhenClickButtonExample’. (in target ‘SwiftPromptAlertWhenClickButtonExample’)
1. How To Fix Above Error.
To fix this error is very easy, you just need to sign in with your own correct apple account, because the old Xcode project may use other apple developer account. Please follow below steps to fix it.
- Click Xcode —> Preferences… menu item.
- Then click Accounts tab in the popup dialog window. If there are any apple developer account which you do not known, just select it and click the minus icon (
-) at the bottom of left accounts list panel to remove it. Then click the plus icon (
+) to add a new Apple ID.
- Select Apple ID in the next popup dialog window, click Continue button.
- Input your own apple account id and password in the next popup dialog, then click Next button.
- When you signing in correctly with your apple id, click Download Manual Profiles button to download the account profile.
- Now when you go to your Xcode project —> target —> General tab —> Signing area, the error message will disappear.