I upgrade my windows OS from windows 10 to windows 11 recently. After that, I found when I browse a web page in google chrome, the web page can not be shown. But the web page can be shown on other web browsers ( Firefox, Edge, Opera ) successfully. This article will tell you how to fix it.
1. How To Fix Google Chrome Can Not Open Web Page After Upgrade Windows Issue.
- You can restart your window OS to see the result, if this can not fix the issue, go to step 2.
- Click the google chrome gears icon ( 3 vertical dots ) on google chrome’s top right corner.
- Then click the Settings item in the drop-down panel.
- Search the keyword reset and clean up in the settings page search box to show the Reset and clean up section.
- Click the Restore settings to their original defaults item in the Reset and clean up section, it will popup the Reset settings? popup dialog.
- Click the Reset settings button in the popup dialog to clear the settings, and then restart the google chrome web browser.
- If your google chrome web browser still can not browse web pages, you can click the Clean up computer item in the Reset and clean up section, then click the Find button in the next Clean up computer page to find out the harmful software and remove it.
- If you find the above methods are all have no effect, you can uninstall the google chrome web browser and reinstall it again.
- Open the windows OS Control Panel, click the Uninstall a program link below the Programs link.
- It will open the installed programs list window, find the google chrome, right-click it, then click the Uninstall popup menu.
- After uninstall google chrome, you need to download and install it again from the internet and restart the windows OS, now you can find your google chrome can browse any web pages as usual.