- Below is the detailed error message.
- Below is the test.html file source content code.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Example<title> <script type="module" src="test.js" ></script> </head> <body> ...... </body> </html>
- The reason is that the type attribute’s value ( “module” ) of the source code <script type=”module”></script>.
- Now when you browse the test.html file in a web browser again, the error will disappear.
- How To Fix Error Access To Script At From Origin ‘null’ Has Been Blocked By Cors Policy: Cross Origin Requests Are Only Supported For Protocol Schemes: Http, Data, Chrome, Chrome-extension, Chrome-untrusted, Https.
I have been attempting to find a solution since last night thank you man i did not know how to change the type XD