Recently when I use Microsoft 365 to edit an excel file and save the file to Microsoft 365, it shows an error message which said the one drive space is full. This article will tell you how to fix this issue.
1. How To Fix One Drive Is Full Issue.
1.1 Find The Biggest Size Files Or Folders In Microsoft OneDrive.
- Open a web browser and browse the URL https://www.office.com/.
- Log in to the above Microsoft 365 home page.
- Click the link More in OneDrive in the page’s bottom right corner to go to the Microsoft OneDrive home page.
- Click the My files link on the page’s top left corner to list all the folders and files in Microsoft OneDrive.
- Click the column title File size —> Larger to smaller to order the file or folder by the file or folder size.
- Then you can know which folder contains the files of the biggest size.
- In my case, I find the WeChat folder is the biggest size folder, then I remove it from Microsoft OneDrive.
1.2 How To Avoid WeChat Sync Files To Microsoft OneDrive.
- The reason in my case is that WeChat uses my OneDrive folder to save all the chat content.
- And when OneDrive syncs the data, it will sync all the WeChat content to the OneDrive network.
- And there is so much chat content on my local computer then my OneDrive network disk is full when syncing.
- So I need to resettings the WeChat local files folder.
- Click to open the WeChat program, and click the More —> Settings item on the bottom left corner of the dialog.
- Click the Manage Files item on the dialog window left side.
- Click the Change button on the dialog right side.
- Select a folder that is not located in the Microsoft OneDrive folder such as D:\WeChat Files\WeChat Files\.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
- Now you will find that the issue is fixed.