- Android Architecture Components Introduction
Introduce different layers in android architecture, contains frequently used android libraries and services.
- Android ADB Install / Uninstall App Examples
This example show you how to install / uninstall android apps use android debug bridge (ADB) or android device control panel.
- Android Development Environment Setup
Before you can develop android app, you should first setup android development environment. This article will show you how to do that step by step.
- How To Set Android SDK Path In Windows And Mac
Tell you how to set android sdk folder in ANDROID_HOME and Path environment variables both in Windows and Mac OS.
- Android Frequently Asked Questions
Collect all popular android questions from internet, and provide short and effective answers.
- Android Hello World Example
This article will show you how to use android studio to create android Hello World example. It also explains the main example files and their role and relation.
- Android LogCat And Logging Best Practice
This article will show you how to write log in android application. It also tell you how to get crashed log data from logcat to text file using adb.
- Android Studio Rebuild DexArchiveMergerException Unable To Merge Dex
Tell you how to fix DexArchiveMergerException error when rebuild android project in android studio.
- Debug Android App With Android Studio Examples
When you execute an Android app after coding, you may always meet bellow error in device simulator. The simulator popup a dialog to tell you the android application has been stopped.
- Fix Conflict With Dependency Error When Creating Android Project
Tell you how to fix conflict with dependency error when create new android project.
- How To Auto Import All Class In Android Studio
This article will tell you how to configure android studio to automatically import all classes in java source code.
- How To Create Activity In Android Studio
Activity is a very important component in android application development. It represent a screen which is used to interact with phone user.
- How To Create Android App Publishable APK File
When you finish your Android app coding and testing, if you want to publish it to google play store, you should create a publishable apk file. This article will show you how to create publishable apk file step by step.
- How To Create Android Virtual Device (AVD)
Before debugging and testing android application, you should create an android virtual device ( AVD ) to start a simulator. You can specify special configurations for your avd, and then start it for debugging and executing applications.
- How To Create Java Class In Android Studio
In android development, java class is commonly used to implement business logic process such as database access, send email, send short message etc. We always use one java class to encapsulate some related functions.
- How To Create New Android Studio Project
This article will show you how to create a new android studio project. You should read article Setup Android App Development Environment first to learn how to install android studio in your computer.
- How To Change Minimum Sdk Version In Android Studio
This article will tell you two methods to to change both android minimum sdk version and target sdk version in android studio.
- How To Connect To A Http Server Running In Android Emulator From PC Vice Versa
Tell you how to access web server running on local PC from android emulator and running on android emulator from local PC.
- How To Debug Android Sdk Source Code In Android Studio
Tell you how to step into and debug android sdk lib source code in android studio.
- How To Define Custom Color Variables
Besides android built-in color constants, you can also create custom color variables yourself, this article will tell you how to do that.
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Android Device
If you want to run android app automation test using Appium in physical android device such as phone or pad, you need to first enable USB debugging mode in your physical android device and then connect it with your PC using data line.
- How To Fix Qemu-System-X86_64.Exe Has Stopped Working Error When Starting AVD
Tell you how to fix emulated performance error when start android virtual device.
- How To Open, Close, Save Android Studio Project
This article will show you how to Open, Close or Save android studio project. It will also show you how to browse project folder or file’s physical hard disk directory in android studio.
- How To Read String Value Array From strings.xml In Android
This example show you how to define string value and string array value in android strings.xml. It also explain how to read those string values in both xml file or java source code.
- How To Resolve Android Studio SDK Platform-Tools Version Is Too Old Error
Tell you how to update android studio sdk platform api to meet your newly added android sdk version.
- How To Resolve Errors When Change SDK Level In Android Studio
Example about how to resolve some errors when change sdk version in android studio.
- How To Resolve Package R Dose Not Exist Error In Android Studio
Tell you how to fix package R dose not exist error when building android project.
- How To Run / Debug Android App In Android Studio
Android applications can be executing or debugging in either virtual device or real device. But it can be executed or debugged in only one device at the same time. This article will show you how to do that.
- How To Use Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
ADB is a powerful tool, it is abbreviation of Android Debug Bridge. It is located in
C:\Users\Jerry\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools. It provide a lot of useful sub commands for android developers to operate between android physical or virtual device and computer.
(Visited 186 times, 3 visits today)